2739 Kingfisher Rd., Hiawatha, KS
CHARMING FARMHOUSE PLUS A RENTAL!!
Nestled in the peaceful rolling hills of NE Kansas, this home looks like it came right out of Better Homes and Gardens magazine! The outdoors seems to come inside with so many beautiful windows and doors. Sun-lit spacious rooms, gorgeous farmhouse finishes, and a large welcoming porch are just a few of the much sought after features of this home. Income potential in the lovely 2 bdrm rental hidden inside the metal outbuilding! Your dreams of living the country life can come true in this truly amazing farmhouse! Call us today for a showing, or stop in and see us at our OPEN HOUSE, Saturday, June 6th from 12-3pm!
Here are some features we absolutely love about this home...
* Built in 1880, with lots of old-fashioned charm
* 5 bedrooms, (room to expand to 6 if wanted)
* 2.5 bathrooms
* 3,123 sq. ft. of finished living space!
* 5.2 acres of land
* Two large livingrooms with pellet stoves (one is Harman)
* Adorable kitchen with tons of character, and cement countertops
* Large pantry, with ornate vintage door
* Spacious dining room with beautiful hardwood floors
* Bonus room/sunroom area beside the dining room, double doors leading out to the porch
* New farmhouse, vintage-style lighting throughout the home
* Large laundry room on main with attached half bath
* 2 stylish, sliding barn doors
* HUGE master bedroom on the main floor with a private shower/commode area, and a large walk-in closet
* Tastefully styled drop area for coats and backpacks
* Newer carpet throughout
* Newer vinyl replacement windows
* Smartboard siding
* Newly remodeled bathroom with marble countertop
* PEX plumbing
* Modern electrical wiring
* Upstairs bonus room finished in barn wood and tin ceilings
(a perfect area for homeschooling or play area for children)
* Unique crystal chandelier lighting in two bedrooms
* Partial basement under the original house
* Home is insulted with Magnum spray foam
* Large two-story deck
* Beautiful shaded lawn
* Nice chicken coop and run
* Fenced in pasture area, perfect for goats, sheep or a cow or two
* Firepit area, perfect for family s'mores night
* Large fenced in garden space
* 90' x 24' outbuilding that has been converted into a very spacious 3 bay garage AND...
* Clean and comfortable mother-in-law suite or RENTAL!! This space has an open living room/dining room/kitchen area and 2 bedrooms with laundry hookups. There is extra income potential with this sweet addition to the property!