1101 4th Street, Centralia, KS
New Kitchen Remodel in this Cute Bungalow!
Here is a little interesting history on this attractive style of home. A bungalow is a small cottage-type home, usually built as a one-story dwelling without stairs. Bungalows typically feature sloped roofs, open floor plans, large front windows, and broad front porches. The Arts and Crafts movement ushered the American-style bungalow into prominence during the early twentieth century, and this home is a prime example! This home backs up to the countryside, has lots of shade and peace and quiet.
Guide to Bungalows: 5 Styles of Bungalow Houses
Written by the MasterClass staff
SOME OF THE LOVELY FEATURES OF THIS HOME:
* Built in 1920
* 3 Bedrooms, one bathroom with a shower/tub combo
* 1,618 approximate sq. ft. of finished living space
* Vinyl siding 5 years old
* Original hardwood floors
* Original oak trim work
* Total land .57 acres
* Kitchen remodel included new drywall and kitchen cabinets
* Appliances stay, dishwasher not currently working
* Washer and Dryer stay with the home
* Central AC, Forced gas furnace
* Large back porch with laundry area
* Full, unfinished basement, newer foundation areas with concrete walls and blocks.
* Dining room and kitchen windows are vinyl replacement (5 yrs)
* Built in cabinets on either side of fireplace
* Large finished storage area in attic
* Located on the edge of town
* Large shaded back yard with a fire ring to enjoy this Fall on chilly nights!
* Detached double garage with a workshop area
* Fenced in area with shelter for an animal.