507 Elk Street, Seneca, KS
One story Bungalow with lots of Character!
Perfect starter home or residence for the one wanting to downsize. Large open living and dining room with iconic Bungalow pillars and built in cabinets. The recent bathroom remodel will surly impress you with its ample room and jetted tub. The new floating plank flooring and paint are nice new updates with a fresh look. Let the dogs play in the fenced in back yard and protect your vehicles from the weather in the detached, double car garage. Close to SPPS school, playground and church. Give us a call for a no pressure showing today!
GREAT FEATURES ABOUT THIS HOME:
* Built in 1900
* One story Bungalow
* One large bedroom, one large bathroom, an additional bedroom/office or porch located in the back of the home
* 1,148 Square Feet of finished living space
* Deep and welcoming front porch
* Original woodwork, hardwood flooring, and paned windows
* Iconic Bungalow columns with built-in bookcase cupboards
* Open concept living room/ dining room
* Brand new Primary Bedroom remodel with a very large walk-in closet (2020)
* Spacious bathroom remodel with a jet tub/shower combo (2020 remodel)
* Cute alley kitchen with a walk-in pantry
* Office or second bedroom has a large closet
* Laundry on the main floor
* Covered patio on the back of the home
* Nice smaller sized backyard, fenced in
* Detached 24' x 31' double door garage with cement floor
Primary Bedroom 14' x 13'
Primary Bedroom Closet 12' x 6'
Living room/ Dining room 26' x 13'
Bathroom 11' x 6'
Kitchen 13' x 8'
Laundry 9' x 4'
Garage 24' x 31'