Always dreamed of raising a family in a unique home filled with character and beautiful craftsmanship? Look no further! This inviting 4 bedroom, 2 and 1/2 bathroom home is sure to please with its many enticing features. A stunning front staircase, large stained glass windows, ornate faux fireplace, French doors, original woodwork in pristine condition, and a new wrap around porch with recessed lighting and composite floor are just a few of it's wonderful features. Any family would envy the opportunity to raise their kids in such a beautiful home. An overall winner for the Buyer that is looking for a solid home with a lovely personality, nice square footage, and plenty of garage space. This is your opportunity to own one of the very few stately, turn-of-the-century homes left in the lovely town of Seneca!
FEATURES WE LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME:
* Built in 1906
* Tree lined corner lot, includes a total of 3 city lots (.33 acres)
* 4 spacious bedrooms with closets
* 2 and 1/2 bathrooms, Master on main has 1/2 bath
* Grand front staircase with handsomely carved spindles
* Four colorfully stained glass windows
* New hardwood floors in the entry way
* New high quality front door and storm door
* New electrical wiring in the front of home
* Original brass chandeliers and lighting throughout home
* French doors
* Ornate faux fire place with Knight and Armor cast-iron firebox cover
* Built-in corner china cabinet in the parlor
* Nice sized family room with unique side door, antique metal screening and an arched wall cut out for bay windows
* Cozy, eat-in kitchen
* Handicap accessible shower on main floor
* Warm and inviting sunroom in the addition area with built- in bookshelves and storage
* Nice office area with washer and dryer tucked into closets
* Washer, dryer, oven and refrigerator stay with the home
* Three large bedrooms upstairs with lots of natural light
* Bathroom with tub and shower upstairs
* Largest upstairs bedroom features a 7'2" x 8'1" walk in closet (would make a nice bathroom)
* Staircase to a nice upstairs attic, (just like Grandma's) with plenty of room for storage or to finish into a playroom/office
* New exterior lighting
* Newly rebuilt wrap around porch with composite decking floor, recessed lighting and new railing
* Ornate shake shingles in the high peaked gables
* Decorative underside gable trim
* Sun dust panel on very top of peaked gables
* Single attached garage with handicap walking ramp into home
* Large detached garage with newer garage doors and new siding
APROXIMATE ROOM DIMENTIONS:
Master Bedroom 14'8" x 14'7"
Family Room 17'4" x 13'2"
Parlor 16'5" x 13'5"
Kitchen 9'7" x 17'11"
Sunroom 17'1" x 7'4"
Office/Laundry room 9'10" x 9'10"
Bedroom Two 10'6" x 13'6"
Bedroom Three 14'10" x 13'9"
Bedroom Four 14'5" x 11'7"
Basement 16'9" x 20'
Attached garage 23'9" x 16'2"
Detached garage 29' x 24'
Call one of our agents to schedule your tour today!