THIS ONE WON'T LAST LONG!
Call us now!
UNDER CONTRACT IN LESS THAN A WEEK!
311 Castle St., Seneca, KS
HARD TO COME BY DUPLEX IN THE HEART OF SENECA!
If you have been waiting to retire to a comfortable home in town, wait no further! This attractive home was built new in 2016 and is handicap accessible throughout! A very sought after ranch-style design, this home will retain value for many years. This is a rare opportunity, call today to take a look!
* 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* 1,586 sqft of finished living area, plus a full basement
* Built in 2016 by Gary Kramer
* Low maintenance brick and limestone exterior, and a small yard to care for
* Great location, very close to the grocery store, Main street and
Sts. Peter and Paul Church
* Open concept kitchen/dining/living room
* Two large picture windows
* Wrought Iron open staircase
* Solid oak 6 panel doors
* Eat-in-kitchen with solid wood cabinets and an island with chairs
* All kitchen appliances stay with the home
* Lots of recessed lighting
* All flooring is in neutral colors and in good condition
* Small built in office area
* HUGE pantry and storage just steps from kitchen
* Master bedroom is extremely spacious with two windows
* Master bath is spacious with a walk-in shower with a built-in seat
* Master bath has a large linen closet as well as a GIGANTIC walk-in closet, easily shut off with a sliding pocket door
* Guest bedroom has plenty of room and a generous sized closet
* Guest bathroom has a tub/shower combination
* Large, unfinished, full basement that is plumbed for a bathroom
* Spacious storage area in basement with ample shelving
* Basement was built with an egress window, ready to make a bedroom
* Large, oversized, attached garage with two external doors, one large garage door
APROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS
Kitchen 14.16' x 19.21'
Living Room 16.87' x 19.21'
Master Bedroom 14' x 16'
Second Bedroom 11.5' x 16'