2270 Goldfinch Rd., Hiawatha, KS
PREPARE TO BE IMPRESSED!
Rarely does an opportunity present itself to acquire such a cozy, quite and peaceful home. Tucked away in a lush canopy of timber, this retreat will provide you with the relaxation you deserve after a hard day of work. Kick off your shoes and enjoy the warmth and comfort of the antique stove! Listen year round to the rambling creek as you unwind under the pergola. Living is easy in this desirable home, located on a black top road only 5 miles off of HWY 75. Just 5 miles to Hiawatha, 10 miles to Sabetha, 22 to Seneca.
* 4 bedrooms, 1 and 1/2 bathrooms
* 1,760 square feet of finished living space
* 2.85 Acres
* Built in 1993
* Open concept Living/Dining/Kitchen area
* Kitchen has lots of counter space and beautiful oak cabinets
* Kitchen island with cement top, provides additional work space
* Large Pantry
* Stainless steel appliances stay with the home
* Dishwasher and Stove 2016
* Laundry located right off of the Kitchen
* Lots of windows and skylights to enjoy the outdoor scenery
* Newer water resistant flooring in Kitchen and Dining area
* Antique, 1930 wood burning stove, restored by Paxico Stove Co.
* Lovely, newer leaded glass front door
* Six Sky Lights
* Built in desk and storage in one bedroom
* Generous sized closets, nice storage areas
* Bonus room at the top of the open staircase
* Two bedrooms on the main floor, two bedrooms upstairs
* Drain tiles installed all around the perimeter of foundation
* Gutter guards, keep unwanted leaves out
* New incoming water line
* Lateral septic system, with 1,000 gallon septic tank
* 50 year impact resistant shingled roof, one year old
* HVAC 2013 and rebuilt in 2018
* Water softener and Reverse Osmosis system less than 1 year old
* Concrete floor on main level is piped for radiant heat
* Cedar siding was stained and sealed in 2019
* Deck and Pergola that overlooks a valley with a rambling creek
* 50 x 32 three door, detached garage with shelving and storage
* Detached garage has an insulated woodworking shop
* Both barn and garage have electricity ran to them
* New roofs on barn and garage
* 28 x 36 barn built in 2004, large walk-out loft, area for livestock
* Nice sized side pasture adjacent to barn, perfect for a horse or two
* Timbered yard, lots of trees for kids to climb and a creek to explore
* Mineral rights not conveyed with property
The market is HOT! Don't wait to call us on this one, it will be gone soon!
APROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS
Kitchen 11' x 14'
Living Room 14'18" x 15' 18"
Dining Room 13'9" x 17'11"
Utility Room 6'8" x 9'5"
Bedroom one 11'3" x 12'
Bedroom two 9'7" x 11'7"
Bedroom three 10'10" x 14'4"
Bedroom four 10'10" x 14'4"