Perfect Starter Home
805 N. 5th St., Centralia, KS
UNDER CONTRACT IN LESS THAN A WEEK!
Well Over Asking Price!
If you have been waiting for an non-fussy, affordable, solid home, wait no further! Pay low utilities in this cozy cottage with all new insulation, new siding, new paint and flooring inside. Nice new deck off the backside of the home and the MANCAVE shed out back is the perfect place to gather with friends and family as you work on your projects. The spacious, full basement creates amble room for storage. Give us a call for a personal tour today!
* 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (room to add another on back porch)
* 1,400 square feet of finished living space
* Property is the South half of 4 city lots
* 10' x 28' enclosed and insulated front porch
* Cute entryway with a lovely glass paned door, a large coat closet and curved doorway
* Spacious living room with a wooden accent wall
* Charming glass door knobs throughout home
* Master bedroom has his and her walk-in closets with built-in's
* Remodeled Jack and Jill bathroom between bedrooms
* Bathroom has a newer walk-in shower and pedestal sink
* New flooring in bathroom and kitchen
* Tasteful new paint in grays and neutrals
* Kitchen nook for dining table that is open to the kitchen
* Kitchen appliances stay, washer and dryer 1 yr. old negotiable
* Nice drop area on back porch with extra storage
* This home was moved to it's current place and put on a new foundation in the 1950's
* Full basement with a solid foundation
* Laundry in basement
* Additional kitchen counter and sink in basement
* New roof, sheeting and gutters 2012
* New siding, house was insulated and wrapped during this process in 2020
* New deck off the back of the house, perfect for grilling
* Central AC, forced gas furnace
* Detached single garage with new exterior tin and a cement floor
* 30' x 30' Detached, metal shop with electricity, 220 and a cement floor, plenty of workspace. Built in 2005
APROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS
Kitchen 14' 8'' x 18' 6''
Living Room 14' 6'' x 17' 5''
Dining Room 11' 2'' x 7' 5''
Bathroom 8' x 7' 7''
Master Bedroom 12' 1'' x 12''
Second Bedroom 12' 2'' x 10' 2''
Current taxes are $600 a year
Trash, Water, Electric and Sewer average $100-$115 a month.
Gas ranges from $30 in summer to $120 in winter.