1009 Main St. Seneca, KS
PERFECT LOW-MAINTENANCE DUPLEX!
This home, built in 1999, is the perfect home for someone who wants to be within walking distance to all the great things Seneca has to offer. An easy walk to the city walking loop, city park, downtown, schools, pool, library, post office and more. This turn-key property is super clean, comfortable and a perfect handicap accessible home to age in. There's also plenty of room for the family when they come to visit! Take a look at these features...
* 1,388 finished sq. ft. on the main floor, 1,388 sq. ft. of unfinished basement
* 2 bedrooms on the main floor, 2 bathrooms on the main floor
* Open concept kitchen/dining room with tile floors and lots of light
* Laundry on the main floor right off of the kitchen, newer washer and dryer stay with the home
* Kitchen refrigerator, oven/range, and dishwasher all stay with the home
* Two nice sized bedrooms with huge walk-in closets
* Handicap accessible bathroom connected to the master bedroom
* Huge unfinished basement plumbed for a third bathroom
* Brick exterior with a BRAND NEW ROOF and GUTTERS!
* Well maintained yard and spacious covered patio
* Attached and insulated double garage with lots of extra space