UNDER CONTRACT IN LESS THAN A WEEK!
507 Elk Street, Seneca, KS
Adorable Cottage with Tons of Charm!
Iconic Bungalow pillars, beams and built-in bookcases fill the front room of this quiet and quaint home. Much of the charming original features are showcased as well as some nice modern additions! A fully renovated new bathroom and new gigantic walk-in closet off of the primary bedroom are sure to please! Come take a look at this little charmer with one of our friendly REALTORS today!
GREAT FEATURES ABOUT THIS HOME:
* Built in 1900
* One story Bungalow
* One large bedroom, one large bathroom, additional bedroom/office/porch located in the back of the home
* 1,148 Square Feet of finished living space
* Deep and welcoming front porch
* Original woodwork, hardwood flooring, and paned windows
* Iconic Bungalow columns with built-in bookcase cupboards
* Open concept living room/ dining room
* Brand new Primary Bedroom remodel with a very large walk-in closet (2020)
* Spacious bathroom is all new with a jet tub/shower combo (2020 remodel)
* Cute alley kitchen with a walk-in pantry
* Office or second bedroom with a large closet
* Laundry on main floor
* Covered patio out the back of the home
* Nice smaller sized backyard, fenced in
* Detached 24' x 31' double door garage with cement floor
Primary Bedroom 14' x 13'
Primary Bedroom Closet 12' x 6'
Living room/ Dining room 26' x 13'
Bathroom 11' x 6'
Kitchen 13' x 8'
Laundry 9' x 4'
Garage 24' x 31'