129 Augusta Circle, Bern, KS
Updated Ranch on a Quiet Cul De Sac!
Tons of new stylish touches in this clean and move in ready rancher! Enjoy a modern kitchen with granite countertops, an induction range and attractive bamboo flooring. Plenty of room for the kids to play in the spacious basement with wall to wall vinyl plank flooring. Gather with friends on the covered deck and let the family enjoy the swing set and basketball court. Only 19 miles to Seneca and 13 miles to Sabetha. This home is worth driving for! Come and take a look today!
* Built in 1978, this home is a stick-built manufactured home
* Over 2,440 square feet of finished living space
* Three bedrooms on the first floor, 2 non-conforming bedrooms down
* Three bathrooms, primary bedroom has it's own private bathroom
* Four bedrooms have walk-in closets
* Fully finished basement
* .44 acres
* Located on the East edge of Bern, has countryside views
* Newer kitchen remodel with soft close cabinets, pantry slide outs
* All kitchen appliances stay with the home
* Built in Whirlpool microwave and oven
* Flex Samsung stainless steel refrigerator
* Large stainless steel sink and faucet
* Modern lighting, Subway tile backsplashes
* Granite counter tops
* Quartz island with an induction cook top range
* Beautiful bamboo flooring
* Mission style metal front door with leaded glass
* Cabinet covered dishwasher
* Kitchen table and chairs stay with the home
* Newer Pella patio doors
* Two large gray, IKEA couches, stay with the home
* Newer Simonton Replacement Windows
* Laundry room is on the main floor, LG washer and dryer stay
* Two family rooms in the basement
* Storage room in basement with a water softener and RO water system
* Sump pumps
* Basement couch and T.V. console stay
* Built in bookcase in basement
* Spacious basement bathroom
* Newer luxury vinyl plank flooring in all rooms in the basement
* Home is wired for a generator to be used for electricity back up
* Sizable yard, private back yard with a spacious, covered deck
* Wireless dog fence installed around perimeter of the property
* Large children's playset stays with the home
* Garden plot area
* Basketball goal and cement slab
* Zero entry ramp on the front of the home
* Home is on propane gas
* Bus transportation to the Sabetha or Seneca school districts
APPROXIMATE ROOM DIMENTIONS:
Dining room/ Kitchen 10' x 25'
Living room 12' x 25'
Bedroom One 10' x 12'
Bedroom Two 12' x 13'
Bedroom Three 12' x 15'
Non-conforming Bedroom Four 11' x 12'10"
Non-conforming Bedroom Five 10'7" x 10'5"
Basement living room 33' x 21'11"
Second basement living room 10'6" x 19'2"