UNDER CONTRACT IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK!
1110 Walnut Street, Seneca, KS
Want a promotional video made of your property? Give us a call!
Ranch Style Retreat!
You will feel right at home the second you step into this warm and welcoming residence. This home has all of the features that buyer's are looking for! With lots of updates throughout and generous square footage you are sure to be pleasantly surprised. The enclosed sunporch on the south side of the home is sure to cheer you up on these cold winter days! Call one of our Realtor's now, we can't wait to show you around!
FEATURES YOU ARE SURE TO APPRECIATE
* Built in 1974
* 3 Bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, plus one non-conforming bedroom
* 3,175 sq. ft. of finished living space
* Leaded glass front door
* Parquet hardwood floors grace the foyer
* Beautiful oak, hardwood floors
* Three spacious bedrooms on the first floor
* Walk-in bedroom closets
* Newer shower/bath combo in main floor bathroom
* Updated, very large, eat-in kitchen
* Attractive granite countertops with trendy, glass tile backsplash
* All stainless steel kitchen appliances stay, including the microwave
* Some custom built-in's
* Unwind from a long day in the spacious, all enclosed sunroom!
* Enjoy watching all the seasons change while you bask in the sun!
* Newly remodeled bathroom right off the garage entry
* Laundry room is on the main floor, washer and dryer stay
* Many rooms with fresh paint throughout the home
* The basement has a warm fireplace and hearth gathering area
* The entire basement is finished and includes a bar & family room
* Wide open area in basement for toys or game tables
* Basement bedroom is non-conforming and has a 3/4 bathroom
* Central vacuum system
* Two door attached garage and separate storage/workshop area
* Low maintenance brick exterior, lovely tan brick
* Excellent neighborhood very close to Nemaha Central Schools
* Large back yard with a couple of raised garden beds
* 36' x 26' metal utility building with 220, electricity, cement floor with a mechanic's pit
* New roof is to be installed the Spring of 2022
Kitchen 25' x 11' 9"
Sunroom 33'5" x 14'
Livingroom 18' x 11' 9"
Primary Bedroom 14' 8" x 11' 9"
Middle bedroom 11' 3" x 10" 8"
North bedroom 14' 9" x 11' 9"
Main Bath 11' 3" x 6' 8"
Basement 47' x 30'
Basement non-conforming bedroom 18' 8" x 10' 9"