106 Downing Street, Morrill, KS
Very Charming Painted Lady Victorian !
Step back in time in this lovely Victorian with so much personality! Two sets of pocket doors open to a spacious and well lit living room, dining room, and kitchen. The original woodwork is in excellent condition and the newer hardwood floors are stunning! The wrap around porch gives views of the town park where the kids will enjoy endless hours of fun! If this isn't enough to entice you, there is also a newer 30' x 24' metal garage/shop! Better hurry, this one is priced right and won't last long. If your family has been looking for a reasonable priced home in a friendly small Midwest small town look no further!
Features We Love About This Home:
* Built in 1920
* Over 2,222 square feet of finished living space
* 3 spacious bedrooms, lots of closets and storage areas
* One additional nonconforming bedroom
* 1 bathroom on the main floor, and it is handicap accessible
* 1 bathroom upstairs has a clawfoot, cast-iron tub, and a shower that needs some repair
* Solid oak pocket doors and ornate trim
* Absolutely breathtaking stained glass window
* Large picture window, lots of windows and natural light
* Drapery Decor installed new hardwood floors in the kitchen, dining room, living room, and parlor (2018)
* Office area
* Kitchen stove and microwave stay with the home
* Washer and dryer are negotiable
* Attic fan
* Full, unfinished basement
* All newer electric
* Pink Panther blown insulation, floors are insulated as well
* 6 window A/C units, 2 standing A/C units stay with the home
* Boiler radiator heat
* New sewer line to the home
* Laundry room is on the main floor
* Nice walk-in pantry in the kitchen
* Basement has a special work room
* Newer roof replaced down to the sheeting (4 yrs. ago)
* ADA Ramp on the side of the home
* Ornate fish scale and geometric siding
* 30' x 24' metal, double garage with special work bench area
* Metal building has a wood burning stove
* Approximately 2.5 city lots, nice shade trees
* Located adjacent to a large city park with a shelter house, lots of shade trees and playground equipment
APPROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS:
Bedroom 1: 13'2" x 13'9"
Bedroom 2: 14'7" x 11'4"
Bedroom 3: 15'4" x 11'11"
Upstairs Bathroom: 9'4" x 7'4"
Dining room: 13'6" x 16'5"
Parlor: 14'9" x 13'5"
Living room 13' x 17'
Kitchen 12' x 12'11"
Main floor bathroom 9'6" x 12'5"
Office 10'1" x 9'8"
Laundry room 6'3" x 6'3"