1012 North 6th Street, Seneca, KS
PRICE FURTHER REDUCED!
Ranch Style Home in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac
This clean cut, straight forward ranch style home is sure to please the home seeker that needs comfortable living all on one level. The quiet and friendly neighborhood makes this home attractive for any stage you may be in your life. The back yard opens up to a beautiful green space which is a combination of the surrounding home owner's yards. You have to see this one in person to appreciate it's features and location.
GREAT FEATURES ABOUT THIS HOME:
* Built in 1976
* One story Ranch Style
* Three bedrooms on the main floor, one currently is converted
to a large laundry room but could easily be turned back into
* 1,092 Square Feet of finished living space on the main floor
* 1,092 Square Feet of unfinished living space in the basement
* Newer flooring on the entire main floor
* Brand new flooring in the southwest bedroom
* Large closets in the bedrooms
* Very spacious and large bathroom
* All kitchen appliances STAY with the home
* Washer and Dryer STAY with the home
* Attractive and newer leaded glass front door
* Basement has a private entrance
* Basement has two large rooms with a 1/2 bath and storage closets
* Attached double garage
* Clothesline in the back yard
* Back patio area with pretty views of surrounding yards
* Roof is 6 years old
* Current taxes are $1,400
* Lot is 76' wide x 110.3' deep according to County records
Primary Bedroom 11'2" x 11'6"
Second Bedroom 10'8" x 11'2"
Third Bedroom/Laundry room 9'9" x 9'3"
Living room 17'6" x 14'9"
Bathroom 11'6" x 5'9"
Kitchen 9'8" x 10'5"
Basement North Room 19'9" x 24'6"
Basement South Room 20'4" x 24'6"