310 North 5th St., Seneca
Low-maintenance Rancher near Sts. Peter and Paul Church and School! A great central location!
As you enter this home you will notice a very large family room with lots of bright windows. The kitchen has ample cabinets and counter space with a built in breakfast bar. There are two bedrooms on the main floor, as well as a large bathroom. The bathroom features a tub and separate handicap accessible shower. The unfinished basement has a half bath, plumbed for a shower. Lots of wonderful possibilities for additional family rooms and bedrooms in the downstairs area.
STRAIGHT FORWARD, PRACTICAL AND MOVE-IN-READY!
FEATURES WE LOVE:
* Home built in 1980
* 1,260 Square feet of finished living space on the main floor
* Newer roof
* Low-maintenance vinyl siding
* Great central location in the town of Seneca
* Smaller yard for less outdoor lawn maintenance
* Kitchen, dining and living room has an open concept
* New flooring in every room on the first floor
* Large bathroom with separate bath and oversized walk in shower
* Nice sized bedrooms with large closets
* Laundry room on the main floor with double sink and a large storage closet
* Attached single garage with optional ramp entry
* Large and wide staircase to the basement
* Basement is clean, open, has tall ceilings and walls are in very good condition
* HVAC in good working condition
Primary Bedroom 13' x 12.9'
Second Bedroom 11.9' x 10'
Kitchen 12' x 11'
Kitchen and Dining room Combo 23' x 12'
Living room 19' x 16'
Laundry 9' x 5'
Garage 27' x 15'
CONTACT ONE OF OUR FRIENDLY REALTORS TODAY!