406 Elliott St., Morrill, Ks
Wanting to relocate to a friendly, small town atmosphere? Located on an attractive corner lot, this home has tons to offer! Across the street to the South is a large, well maintained park with play equipment, picnic tables, benches and a shelter house. To the East is the city ball diamond! This lovely home is surrounded by fun and adventurous opportunities for the energetic family! Priced to sell, this home won't last long. Call us today, we would be happy to show you around!
FEATURES WE LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Double, corner lot with large shade trees
* Built in 1918 with lots of "Old World Charm" and solid construction
* 2,104 square feet of finished living area
* Partial, unfinished basement, and a staircase to attic storage
* Lovely stained glass front door
* Back side addition built in the 1980's
* Eat-in kitchen, oven/range stays with the home
* Laundry conveniently located on first floor adjacent to kitchen
* Washer and dryer are negotiable
* Nice main floor bathroom with tub/shower combo, nice storage
* Most all windows in the home are vinyl replacement windows
* Original hardwood trim and floors
* Stately Mission Style open staircase
* Large Master Bedroom with an inviting sunroom/sleeping porch
* Built-in hall linen storage cabinets
* Nice closet space
* New roof in 10/2015
* High efficiency forced gas furnace new in 2015, Central air conditioning, window units used upstairs
* Covered porch area with cement floor and metal roof
* Welcoming front porch with a view of the city park
* All new plumbing on main floor
* All new panel and electric wiring throughout the home
* Garden area, a cherry tree and strawberry patch
* Garden shed with new electric wiring and a chicken coop area
* Double car garage (24' x 22') with 220 outlet, and lots of shelving
* Fenced in area for pets
* Single carport
* Attractive, established landscaping
APROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS
Living room 17' x 15'
Formal Dining room 15' x 15'
Kitchen 13' x 19'
Laundry 13' x 11'9''
Office 14' x 11'
Master bedroom 13' x 15'
Bedroom two 7' x 11'
Bedroom three 11' x 15'