2351 232nd Rd., Sabetha, KS
This is it! The dream farmhouse you have been waiting for! If you've always wanted a private home in the country with plenty of room for chickens and to grow your own fresh produce, we have the home just for you! This home has so many wonderful features, we don't even know where to begin!
* 4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom (room to add a 1/2 bath easily)
* 2,300 square feet of finished living space
* Just shy of 1 acre of land
* Tastefully decorated with trendy colors and is super clean!
* Kitchen recently renovated with lots of lovely cabinets and spacious countertops
* Farmhouse style apron sink, and stainless steel appliances are
* Laundry located right off of the kitchen
* Charming Dining Room with Mission style lighting, crown molding, tall windows with nice natural light
* Heavy duty pocket doors that are working great!
* Lots of original woodwork that is so charming!
* Two inviting family rooms with lots of windows and natural light
* Generous sized pantry with plenty of shelving
* Comfortable bedrooms with plenty of closet space
* Third floor attic has a bonus play room, office and nice storage area
* Third floor is cooled by window AC units and a gas fireplace insert
* Two central AC units (LENNOX), one for each floor
* Two forced gas heating units, one for each floor
* New water heater
* Pella replacement windows throughout home
* Large deck off the West side of the home, perfect for entertaining
* Nice side yard, plenty of room for the kids or pets to play
* Two solid and spacious garden sheds with electricity
* One shed has a small sliding garage door, perfect for the mower
* New greenhouse! Now you can start your own seedlings in early spring! Or, have a place to hold over last year's beautiful blooms!
* A chicken run, (owner took her coop)
* Garden plot area next to greenhouse
* Orchard that is producing! Cherry, Apple and Pear trees!
* Want to cozy up next to a crackling fire? Then you will love making s'mores with the kids around the fire ring!
* Wrap around front porch to enjoy the beautiful sunsets and views of the peaceful countryside.
* Roof is 8 years old
* Crawl space only, no basement
* This home is on well water
* Very private property with impressive views of the rolling hills of North East Kansas!
APROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS
Kitchen 13'5'' x 15'1''
Living Room 13' x 14'
Family Room 15' 8'' x 13' 2''
Recreation Attic room 5' 2'' x 12' 3''
Dining Room 13' 7'' x 13' 4''
Utility Room 9' 1'' x 7'
Bathroom 11' 4'' x 6' 7''
Bedroom one 17' x 13' 2''
Bedroom two 11' 6'' x 13' 2''
Bedroom three 13' 5'' x 13' 2''
Bedroom four 14' 6'' x 10'
Office 16' x 9' 3''
The market is hot, don't wait on this one, it will be gone! Call us today to schedule a tour!