113 North 4th St.
Seneca, Ks $329,000
Schedule your tour today!
STATELY VICTORIAN FULL OF GRACE AND SPLENDOR!!
Built in 1900 this is one of the finest Victorian homes Seneca has to offer. Warm and welcoming on the inside, it has extensive remodeling and updates throughout! You will fall in love with the high ceilings, hardwood floors, stained glass, and pretty leaded glass windows. It has the pretties for the ladies in the house and a gigantic MANTOWN for the guys in the side yard! This is the perfect combination of property features to make everyone happy, even your kids will love having their own room and a big yard to play!
* 6 bedrooms
* 3 and 1/2 baths
* 2,176 sq. ft. of finished living space, plus a fully finished basement
* Complete kitchen tear-out and remodel in 2016
* Eat-in kitchen, ample table room and lots of natural light
* Granite countertops, stylish new lighting, and a new walk-in pantry
* All kitchen stainless steel appliances stay with the home!
* New powder room added off of the kitchen in 2019
* New carpet throughout the home in 2020
* Laundry room on the main floor and Electrolux washer and dryer stay with the home!
* Long and functional "Drop Zone" for all the kid's backpacks, jackets, and shoes
* 10 ft. ceilings, crown molding, and gorgeous hardwoods floors in the spacious foyer
* Cozy family room with original stained glass windows, built-in bookcase, an open staircase, original floors refinished in 2015
* Master bedroom on the main floor, two large closets, lots of natural light
* All NEW master bathroom in 2019, double sink, tile shower, spa panel faucet, rainfall showerhead, spray massage, and steam features
* The large open staircase takes you up to 4 bedrooms upstairs, the very large one is currently used as a bonus room/playroom
* Full upstairs bathroom with whirlpool tub
* Leaded glass transom windows above upstairs bedroom doors
* All new ductwork to upstairs rooms
* This home was removed from its old foundation in the early 2,000's and set on a new foundation with a usable modern basement design
* All new plumbing and electric to the home
* All new HVAC in 2016, the furnace has a humidifier
* RO water filtration system, water softener
* Smoke alarms are hard-wired throughout the home
* Basement has a family room, full bathroom, guest room, and a huge walk-in closet
* Basement bedroom has a door to the exterior of the home
* Vinyl replacement windows and vinyl siding are in good condition
* Property sits on 4 city lots so there is tons of space for the children and pets to play!
* One bay attached garage with plenty of storage
* Fence added in 2019, swing set and the sandbox stays with the home if wanted
* HUGE MANTOWN SHED!!! Dimensions 36 x 48 x 16 with one garage door measuring
14 x 14ft. and the other 9 x 16ft.
* The shed has a 220 electric panel and another smaller garage door in the back
* Shed has electricity, a cement floor, a drain on the floor, it's plumbed and ready for a bathroom, has plenty of room to store your semi or RV, and even has a protected veranda! Perfect for yard parties and grill outs!
* Additional small shed in the back yard
* The central location of this home can't be beaten! It's a short walk to the grocery store, Sts. Peter and Paul Church, and downtown businesses.