1685 E Road Baileyville, KS
Dreaming of a home in the country to make yours?
With a few cosmetic updates inside this country property will make the perfect home for your family. Many shrubs, trees, and perennial flowers give the property a charming old farmstead feel. There is plenty of room for the children with three bedrooms upstairs and the possibility of two more in the basement. Play a game of pool with the family downstairs in the large rec room. Let your kids explore all the outbuildings and curiosities of the land. The bones of this home are solid and the HV/AC, septic system, and roof are newer, all that is needed are a few updates and redecorating inside! That's the fun stuff! Here are a few features that we think you will appreciate knowing about this lovely home that sits on 3.15 acres......
* Built in 1980 by Stallbaumer Construction, Seneca
* 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, total square footage 1, 344 on the first floor
* Large kitchen with lots of counters and cupboards, pantry, all appliances stay!
* Laundry on the main floor right off of the kitchen
* Lots of windows and natural lighting
* Full, dry basement with a jetted tub in the bathroom
* Possibility of two bedrooms in basement with the addition of egress windows
* New HV/AC in 2012, roof new in 2004
* All new septic and laterals in 2008
* Deep attached one door garage, additional heated detached garage/shop
* Covered patio off the back of the home
* All farm generator hook-up
* Perfect garden shed/playhouse in the backyard, with a cute loft
* Large chicken coop with cement floor and electricity
* Three large implement sheds/barns with electricity