1937 216th Road, Bern, KS
This charming 2-story farmhouse has undergone a beautiful renovation and is now a sight to behold. It is located on a 3.44 acre plot of land and comes with 2 sheds. The house boasts hardwood floors, window seats, and oak woodwork. The kitchen has been completely remodeled with quartz countertops, new custom cabinets, and all the appliances are included. With 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, there is plenty of room for everyone, and the finished attic is ready to be utilized for any purpose.
Features we love:
* Kitchen Remodel: This kitchen renovation involved a complete overhaul, including the installation of quartz countertops and new cabinetry. The appliances are relatively new and will be included in the sale of the home. This kitchen is sure to impress potential buyers with its high-end finishes and modern amenities.
* The home boasts 4 Bedrooms and 2 Baths: There is a bedroom on the main floor and both bathrooms have been remodeled. The hardwood floors add to the beautiful charm. The full-finished attic has been used as a bedroom over the years or could be used as a family space.
* Country Living: Enjoy the beauty of country living while having the convenience of being located on a paved road close to Sabetha, Bern, Humboldt, and Seneca. A barn and chicken coop will hold your livestock as well as the large animal pens. There is even an orchard with apple, pear, peach, cherry, and apricot trees.
* All Weather Exterior: The metal roof and vinyl siding will offer peace of mind and protection for years to come.
* Heating and Cooling: Experience comfort year-round with heating and cooling systems newer within the last few years, providing energy efficiency and modern climate control.
* Water-Proofed Basement: Brand new moisture guard installed in the basement by Thrashers. Comes with a transferable warranty. Rest assured you will have clean and dry storage in the basement.